Welcome to ViewMyPaycheck!
Great News! You can now view your pay stubs online – anytime, anywhere.
ViewMyPaycheck (paychecks.intuit.com) is an online web site created by intuit that lets you view your pay stubs and other payroll info.
Don’t have a computer? Don’t worry! You can also access ViewMyPaycheck from your mobile device.
Here’s some info to help you get started.
Accept Workforce invite from your employer
Your invite is valid for up to 30 days from when it was sent by your employer.
- Look for an email from Intuit Services with a subject “Finish setting up with Mahaney Roofing Co, Inc.” Note: Don’t see the invite? Check your spam folder, then let your employer know about it.
- Open the email, select the Get access for paychecks link to accept the invite. Remember that you can only use this link once.
- Create an Intuit account, or sign in with your existing one. Note: An Intuit account lets you access multiple Intuit services using a single login. If you have a Mint/TurboTax account, you can use the same login for your QuickBooks Workforce.
If you already have an existing Workforce account: You can accept multiple invites so you can access pay stubs, and W-2’s from multiple employers. Just make sure to provide them the same email address you use for your existing Workforce account.
Sign into QuickBooks Workforce
- Open a browser on your computer or mobile device. QuickBooks workforce runs smoothly on latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (for Mac).
- Go to Workforce.intuit.com and sign in. Note: if you forgot your password or user ID, select the
I forgot my user ID or password link and follow the onscreen instructions.
Have multiple employers? To see your list of companies, go to the small arrow icon next to the name of the company you have open. Then, select a company to switch to.
View, download, or print paychecks
- Go to Paychecks.
- View, download, or print your latest paycheck or past paychecks.
View available time off, year-to-date earnings and deductions, and tax info
Your “paychecks” screen instantly gives you more info that matters to you.
View, download, or print W-2’s
You can view your W-2’s copies B, C, and 2 from the W-2 screen. For added security, you might have to verify your phone number or some of your personal info first.
- Go to W-2 menu
- Select the W-2 copy that you want to view or download (and then print).
Turn on notifications for new paychecks
Make sure to get an email reminder every time your new paycheck is available.
- Go to Settings
- Under settings, select Email Notification.
- Select Send me and email when new pay stubs are available
Update your email address or password
If you need to change your email or password for your account, here’s how.
- Go to Settings
- Select Account settings
- Edit your login and personal info under Sign & Security and Personal Info.
QUICKBOOKS SUPPORT TOLL-FREE NUMBER: (888) 306-6999