Architectural Sheet Metal Installer
We fabricate and install commercial wall and roofing panels, including insulated, aluminum composite, and single-skin. Our sheet metal fabrication shop builds custom flashing and metal systems.
- Competitive starting wage
- Individual Health Insurance paid 100% by Mahaney Group
- Life Insurance Policy paid 100% by Mahaney Group
- Eligible for Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Ability to follow safety guidelines in accordance with Mahaney Group’s Safety Policies
- Ability to work various hours/schedules
- Willingness and ability to learn new tasks
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs.
- Ability to climb a 40+ft ladder
- Ability to stand on feet and sit on knees for long periods of time
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, agility test, and drug screen.
- Some architectural sheet metal experience is required.
- Compensation negotiable based upon experience.
- None required, but a metal background is preferred
- The position will be performed outdoors, and weather conditions will be a huge factor as work will occur in the heat, cold, rain, snow, etc.
- This position will be exposed to dusty and dirty conditions as well as hazardous materials.
- Work is done at elevated surface levels.
Mahaney Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws
Apply in person at 2822 North Mead Wichita, KS 67219 or online at mahaneygroup.com/careers