Service Crew Member
The function of the Service Crew Member is to assist with client leak services. This position is entry level and will be evaluated after 60 days of employment to determine continued employment or advancement. Service crew members will be provided with one-on-one, on the job training.
- Assist foreman with client leak services
- Communicate with clients upon arrival
- Knowledge of basic job skills
- Ample opportunity for overtime
- Clear path for advancement
- Knowledge of basic power and hand tools
- Exceptional attendance
- Safe work practices
- Clean professional appearance
- Proactively adding value by staying busy
- Active participation in leadership and safety meetings
- Valid driver’s license
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. Standard physical and agility test must be passed to obtain this position.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time non-exempt position. Normal business hours will vary depending on the season. Some weekends and travel will be required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly rate is commensurate with position and experience
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- Industry leading health, dental, and life insurance after 60 days
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Mahaney Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws