Pre-Engineered Metal Building Installer
We design, supply and erect pre-engineered metal building systems. Work may include, but is not limited to erecting prefabricated main frames, bracing, siding, and roofing that make up the framework of buildings and/or other large structures.
- Competitive starting wage
- Individual Health Insurance paid 100% by Mahaney Steel
- Life Insurance Policy paid 100% by Mahaney Steel
- Eligible for Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Ability to follow safety guidelines in accordance with Mahaney Steel’s Safety Policies
- Ability to work various hours/schedules
- Willingness and ability to learn new tasks
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to lift/carry 75+ lbs.
- Ability to climb a 40+ft ladder
- Ability to stand on feet and sit on knees for long periods of time
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, agility test, and drug screen
- None required, but PEMB construction experience is preferred.
- Compensation negotiable based upon experience.
- None required, but a structure construction background is preferred (i.e. wood framing, structural steel, post and beam, etc.)
- The position will be performed outdoors, and weather conditions will be a huge factor as work will occur in the heat, cold, rain, snow, etc.
- This position will be exposed to dusty and dirty conditions as well as hazardous materials.
- Work is done at elevated surface levels.
Mahaney Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws
Apply in person at 2822 North Mead Wichita, KS 67219 or online at mahaneygroup.com/careers